WE WILL BE CLOSED ON SAT MAY 13
3.5″ HDMI TFT Touchscreen (480×320)
This 3.5 TFT touchscreen is specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi. It is recommended to use the Linux Core System version 3.18.9 or higher for this screen. This touchscreen uses a HDMI interface for the graphical processing and the touch function is controlled though the GPIO pins.
- 480×320 hardware resolution, software configurable up to 1920×1080
- Resistive touch control
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- Compatible and Direct-connect with?any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie)
- Supports FBCP software driver as well, allows to config software resolution and set up dual-display
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment
- Supports HDMI audio output