HAPPY HOLIDAYS! WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM DEC 23 TO JAN 1.
3.5" HDMI TFT Touchscreen (480x320)
This 3.5 TFT touchscreen is specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi. It is recommended to use the Linux Core System version 3.18.9 or higher for this screen. This touchscreen uses a HDMI interface for the graphical processing and the touch function is controlled though the GPIO pins.
- 480×320 hardware resolution, software configurable up to 1920×1080
- Resistive touch control
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- Compatible and Direct-connect with?any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie)
- Supports FBCP software driver as well, allows to config software resolution and set up dual-display
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment
- Supports HDMI audio output