There is MCU inside the module, and user don t need to program the module separately, and all transparent transmission mode is only responsible for receiving and sending serial port data, so it is convenient to use. The module adopts multiple serial port transparent transmission modes, and user could select them by AT command according to use requirements. The average working current of three modes FU1, FU2 and FU3 in idle state is 80 a, 3.6mA an 16mA respectively, and the maximum working current is 100mA (in transmitting state).
This module can not work individually, at least 2 pcs would be needed to create the communication.
- Supply Voltage: 3.2 to 5.5V
- Frequency: 433.4-473.0MHz
- Communication Distance: 1000M (open-space)
- Serial Baud Rate: 1.2 to 115.2Kbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: -117 to -100dBm
- Transmiting Power: -1 to 20dBm
- Interface: UART/TTL