Assembly is very straightforward, and all components are through-hole. You ll get a chance to solder a wide range of components such as resistors, seven segment LEDs, a 28-pin ATmega48 microcontroller, and more!
Note: An 8-16VDC power supply is required whic is not included in the kit.
- About 1% accuracy, <2% error
- Measuring range: 1pF – 500uF
- Automatic range switch
- Zeroing available
- Real time serial output of measurement read-outs with time stamp
- Low cost and easy to build
- Power supply voltage: 8-16VDC
- Power supply current: <30mA