HAPPY HOLIDAYS! WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM DEC 23 TO JAN 1.
Full Size Breadboard FR4 Prototyping PCB (Pre-Traced)
This PCB has the basic layout of a full sized breadboard. With its identical layout, you can transfer your prototype made on a breadboard onto this PCB with ease. It has 4 power rails, 10 columns, and 63 rows – with a total of 830 soldering points. All pins are spaced by a standard 0.1″. The two sets of five columns are separated by 2 columns with a distance of 0.4″ between the holes.
- 60 rows of double 5-hole rows
- 4 power rails with positive/negative markings
- 6.2″ x 2.0″ (160mm x 55mm), 0.063″ thick FR4
- 1.2mm / 0.047″ drill holes
- 3 x 0.125″ or 3.2mm mounting holes 2.95″ apart