HAPPY HOLIDAYS! WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM DEC 23 TO JAN 1.
GM3 224:1 Gear Motor (3V 24RPM)
These 224: 1 gearmotors are great as they are small and easy to install. They are very comparable to a hobby servo for power, at a fraction of the cost!
- 7mm output shaft with double-flat outputs
- Secondary output shaft (D) for encoders (not meant for rotational loads)
- Built-in safety ratchet clutch set for 60 in*oz torque (easily modified for full “locked-up” operation)
- Built in mounting holes
- 70.1×22.3×37.7mm (2.76×0.878×1.48″)
- 30.5 grams (1.08oz)
- 3-6VDC nominal operation
Motor Rating @ 3V:
- 3.5kg*cm torque
- 40mA free-running current
- 400mA stall current