- 30 rows of double 5-hole rows
- 4 power rails with positive/negative markings
- 3.2″ x 2.0″ (82mm x 55mm), 0.063″ thick FR4
- 1.2mm / 0.047″ drill holes
- 2 x 0.125″ or 3.2mm mounting holes 1.9″ apart
- 0.1″ pitch
This PCB has the basic layout of a half-sized breadboard. With its identical layout, you can transfer your prototype made on a breadboard onto this PCB with ease. It has 4 power rails, 10 columns, and 30 rows – with a total of 400 soldering points. All pins are spaced by a standard 0.1″. The two sets of five columns are separated by 2 columns with a distance of 0.4″ between the holes.