Add Your Heading Text Here
MAX31855 Type K Thermocouple Amp
Thermocouples are very sensitive, requiring a good amplifier with a cold-compensation reference. The MAX31855K does everything for you, and can be easily interfaced with any microcontroller, even one without an analog input. This breakout board has the chip itself, a 3.3V regulator with 10uF bypass capacitors and level shifting circuitry, all assembled and tested. Comes with a 2 pin terminal block (for connecting to the thermocouple) and pin header (to plug into any breadboard or perfboard).
- Works with any K type thermocouple
- Will not work with any other kind of thermocouple other than K type
- -200 Degree C to +1350 Degree C output in 0.25 degree increments – note that K thermocouples have about 2 Degree C to 6 Degree C accuracy
- Internal temperature reading
- 3.3 to 5v power supply and logic level compliant!
- SPI data output requires any 3 digital I/O pins.