mCore comes with various sensors for different applications, such as buzzer, light sensor, RGB LED, etc. It enables you to learn multiple basic electronic knowledge with this one board.
The on-board resettable fuse can help protect the board against over-current faults. When over-current occurs, the resettable fuse will simply reset the operation of the board into normal status.
mCore for mBot is fully compatible with mBlock which is a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 2.0 Open Source Code. It makes programming projects and interactive applications easier through simply dragging and dropping function blocks.
Note: The bluetooth module is not included.
- Operating Voltage: 3.7 to 6V
- Dimensions: 90 x 79 x 18mm
- Comes with Arduino and Makeblock Library for easy programming
- Include various featured sensors, such as buzzer, light sensor, RGB LED, etc.
- On-board USB type B connector design for long-time use
- Resettable fuse prevents the board from getting burn
- Four color-labelled RJ25 connectors for easy wiring and expansion with more Arduino sensors