WE WILL BE CLOSED ON SAT MAY 13
MMA8452 Triple Axis Accelerometer (2g/4g/8g)
The MMA8452Q is a smart low-power, three-axis, capacitive MEMS accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution. It is packed with embedded functions with flexible user programmable options, configurable to two interrupt pins. Embedded interrupt functions allow for overall power savings which relieves the host processor from continuously power consumption. It has user selectable full scales settings of +-2g/+-4g/+-8g with high pass filtered data as well as non-filtered real-time data.
This board breaks out the ground, power, I2C and two external interrupt pins, which make it easy to use in project.
- Operating Voltage: 1.95 to 3.6V
- Operating Current: 6uA to 165uA
- 2g/ 4g/ 8g dynamically selectable full-scale
- Output Data Rates (ODR) from 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
- 12-bit and 8-bit digital output
- I2C digital output interface (operates to 2.25 MHz with 4.7 kohm pullup)
- Two programmable interrupt pins for six interrupt sources
- Three embedded channels of motion detection
- Orientation (Portrait/Landscape) detection with set hysteresis
- High Pass Filter Data available real-time