HAPPY HOLIDAYS! WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM DEC 23 TO JAN 1.
PCA9685 16 Ch PWM Servo Driver
The PCA9685 can help solve the problem of limited digital I/O on your microcontroller. As long as you have an I2C communication function available, you can hook the I2C pin to the PCA9685 board. The PCA9685 board has a built-in clock and PWM drivers, which means you do not required to constantly send signals over from your microcontroller.
- Can drive up to 6V outputs
- I2C controllerd PWM driver
- Built-in clock
- 3.3 or 5V logic voltage
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 KHz
- Configurable push-pull or open-drain output
- Output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
- 12-bit resolution for each output – for servos, that means about 4us resolution at 60Hz update rate
- 6 address select pins so you can wire up to 62 of these on a single i2c bus, a total of 992 outputs – that’s a lot of servos or LEDs