This programmer works really well for ATmega168 and ATmega328 and should work with all the AVR micros supported by AVRDUDE. The microcontroller-to-be-programmed can be any AVR with 64K or less of flash. The ATmega328 on an Arduino Uno or RedBoard works perfectly, but the ATmega2560 of an Arduino Mega does not.
This board is buffered and power protected so that you can do some really evil things to the programmer without killing it. It is fast! One of the greatest features of this board is the ability to power the target (up to 500mA) from the programmer.
- Standard AVR ISP programmer
- ATtiny2313 with USBtiny firmware preloaded
- Buffered output
- PTC fuse protected power
- Programmer can power target
- Supports ATmega168/328 and many others
- Two status LEDs
- Both 10-pin and 6-pin targets supported (cable included)