WE WILL BE CLOSED ON SAT MAY 13
RAMPS 1.4 for 3D Printer
Out of stock
The RAMPS (RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu Shield) is an all-in-one design to fit the necessary components for a 3D printer into one plug in shield. The plug in shield design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics sockets for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Ramps boards are the heart of most DIY 3D printers on the market and a nice clean compact way to integrate all the systems into a compact enclosure mountable format.
- Expandable to control other accessories.
- 3 Mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
- Fits 5 stepper driver boards
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
- LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
- Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.