- Operating Voltage: 4.5 to 35V
- Continuous Current per Phase: 1.5A
- Maximum Current per Phase: 2.5A
- Micro Stepping Resolution: Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8
- Maximum Step Rate: 50000PPS
The Tic T500 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller makes basic control of a stepper motor easy, with quick configuration over USB using our free software. The controller supports six control interfaces: USB, TTL serial, I C, analog voltage (potentiometer), quadrature encoder, and hobby radio control (RC). This version incorporates an MPS MP6500 driver, and male headers and terminal blocks are included but not soldered. It can operate from 4.5 V to 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (or 2.5 A max with sufficient additional cooling).