WE WILL BE CLOSED ON SAT MAY 13
TXB0108 8 Ch Logic Level Translator
This breakout board provides eight bi-directional 3V/5V level translation channels, ideal for such things as SPI (e.g. SD card interface, MP3 chip interface) and port interfacing. The 20-pin TSSOP level shifter chip is mounted on a carrier and fits a standard 0.6″ wide DIP footprint.
This 8-bit noninverting translator uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2 V to 3.6 V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes. VCCA should not exceed VCCB.
- enables 3V peripherals to be used in 5V systems
- plugs into any standard solderless breadboard
- gold-plated 0.025″ square-pin terminations
- can be plugged into a standard 0.6″ wide DIP socket
- end-to-end stackable
- based on T.I. TXB0108PWR:
- 8-Bit Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translator
- Auto Direction Sensing
- +/-15-kV ESD Protection
- 20 Mbps to 100 Mbps throughput, depending on voltage differential
- direct one-to-one pin-numbering